around 220 pounds

around 220 pounds
Me one week before I met Ryan.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 5 Dad

Tomorrow is for my Dad. He is a huge inspiration to me, he always treats people in the best way possible. I do not think that he has ever had a bad thought about anyone. He has really taught me how to calmly deal with situations and I have always appreciated that.



He has lost 100 pounds this year and really inspired me to lose weight. He walks over 20 miles per week. I got to go on one of his 10 mile walks with him and I could barely keep up and was so sore that day and he didn't even feel it. He is amazing! I get excited to see him every week to see how far he has come. I wish that I was more like him in many ways and I hope as I embark on this journey I can use him as an example every day.

Tomorrow I will be working out for you dad. 2 hours of cardio, 9000 steps, and I will burn 3800 calories. I will also eat healthy all day and eat just my alotted 1800 calories. Love you Daddy!

XOXO

Lyndsi Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment