around 220 pounds

around 220 pounds
Me one week before I met Ryan.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 6 Tyson

Day 6 Tyson

Tomorrow is for my older brother Tyson, words cannot express the love I have for my brothers. It is that love-tease relationship that I can't wrap my head around. I was always on the teasing end of the love-tease relationship but I have always known that they love me.


He has always been that protective older brother. When I would ask him to set me up with his friends he would say that they were not good enough for me(even if he was just sparing my feelings I always found that sweet). As we grew older we became closer and would stay up nights talking. But my favorite memory of Tyson was on Valentines Day during 8th grade.

We were on our way to school on Valentines morning and Tyson had told me "remember star". Leaving me so confused thinking wow what a wierdo I went to school. Now, in Junior High you could buy roses for someone and they would deliver it with a note on Valentines Day. I got four that day, one from my brother Tyson and three from my secret admirer. I felt so cool that day no one got that many, just me. After a couple hours of racking my brain I turned my cards over to see a star on the back of all four of them. Not only did he want me to feel special and needed that day but he wanted to make sure I wasn't confused about my so called secret admirer.

Tyson has always helped me with my fitness goals. He wants me to succeed, he was my personal trainer before I got pregnant and took me to the gym every day to help me with my goals then and thinking about him tomorrow will really help with my goal for tomorrow.

So tomorrow is the same burn 3800 calories, eat 1800 healthy calories, 9000 steps, 2 hours of cardio.

Love you Tyson I am and always will be so grateful that you are my big brother. Hopefully I can make that statement true and be your "little"r sister.

XOXO

Lyndsi Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment