around 220 pounds

around 220 pounds
Me one week before I met Ryan.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 8 Dylan

Day 8 Dylan

Dylan has always been my little big brother. He has always set an example to me as an older brother would do but he is my younger brother. If that makes any sense? I have always look to him for an example. He sets goals and he accomplishes them, simple as that!


Dylan is a wonderful inspiration when it comes to health. He has always been healthy and fit. He played football from peewee to high school. Once he stopped playing he realized that he needed something else to keep him fit. He made a packed to himself that on his mission he would not gain weight. In the MTC he had created the "Lytle Workout" and during his mission he lost quite a bit of weight and it was weird to see him so skinny once he returned. But running a marathon while serving the lord can do that to you.

He and one of his companions trained and created a coarse and ran a marathon during their transfer together. Once he got home we did a run together and ran the Ogden marathon together. (Long story short he finished I did not!) He really inspires me to reach all of my health and fitness goals. I hope to be the most like him in all that I do.

Tomorrow is for him, I will eat a healthy 1800 calories, do 2 hours of cardio, burn 3800 calories, and walk 9000 steps for him. Tomorrow is his birthday and it is a small gift to him to be healthy for him on his birthday. (Don't worry Dylan, I got you something else too.)

Love you Dylan, Happy Birthday

XOXO

Lyndsi Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment