around 220 pounds

around 220 pounds
Me one week before I met Ryan.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 10 Cameron & Day 11 Kaycee

Day 10 cameron

Today was for my brother Cameron, he is always so happy and loves life. I wish I could have a view on the world like Cameron. He has always been the greatest uncle to my girls and I love to watch him grow.



Him and his cute wife Kaycee have always been really good with Taylor and Taytum. I love that they love my children so much. Happy birthday Cameron, Thank you for inspiring me today. I love you!

Day 11 Kaycee

Kaycee is that real princess that my children adore. She is the most kind person I have ever met and it is nice to have that as an example for my girls. Kaycee, tomorrow is for you.

Kaycee is a strong health inspiration. She went through some medical issues where they needed to figure things out and change her diet around until they figured out what was wrong and she always did so well in cutting the things out she needed. I remember while they were trying no gluten, my parents house literally got rid of all gluten over night just for Kaycee. We all love you and glad you are in our lives Kaycee.

So to the Lytles (Cameron and Kaycee) :) Thanks for your inspiration and help in my weight loss journey. We miss you guys and hope Logan City is treating you well.

XOXO

Lyndsi Loser

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete