around 220 pounds

around 220 pounds
Me one week before I met Ryan.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 9 Christa

Day 9 Is for Christa Lytle, it is so weird to say Lytle :). She was my first sister, she came into my life when I was a senior and she was a sophomore. I grew up with her older brother and knew just a little about her. I was really relentless to have another girl around ALL THE TIME. But I grew to love and respect her. My girls Love her so much. Taylor and Taytum always talk about Christa and how she took them to feed the ducks. They always remember time with their Aunt and Uncle.


Taytum with Christa

Christa is a very strong woman! Her and Dylan have a love that I have never seen. I hope everyone can find a love like theirs. She was very strong as Dylan was away and became a real health inspiration! She lost 20 pounds while Dylan was on his mission losing all of his weight. She really worked hard for all of it and it was an ispiration to watch.

She is always willing to help with my fitness goals and is always cheering me on and i really appreciate that and it really helps me. I love her like a real sister and i wish that we could bond more. I hope that I can be more like her and one day we can do more sisterly stuff and shop in the same stores. :)

Thank you Christa for your inspiration, love and support. I love you!

Tomorrow is the same goals 2 hours of cardio, 9000 steps, burn 3800 calories, consume 1800 calories.

XOXO

Lyndsi Loser

No comments:

Post a Comment